CORBA SYSTEM EXCEPTION : CORBA_INITIALIZE
unknown
2005-06-07 14:40:28 UTC
I've tried the sample from the Sybase webpage, 'Using the
MessageService with PowerBuilder 8 (or higher)' at this
URL:http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1013406; apparently i've
encountered a CORBA SYSTEM EXCEPTION (CORBA_INITIALIZE)
error. I've followed religiously all the steps from creating
the
connection object for EAServer, proxy for MessageService to
coding. But I still encountered error. Below is the exact
error
message:

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0094)
---------------------------
Application terminated.

Error: CORBA System Exception: CORBA_INITIALIZE at line 48
in
clicked event of object cb_1 of w_test_msgsrvc.

I'm using EAServer 5.3 developer edition and PB 8.0.4 10923

Please help....

Also to Sybase Team please provide the souce codes and DB
for
the topic.

thanks
Doug Porter
2005-06-07 16:05:24 UTC
What does your code look like in the clicked event of cb_1?

Doug Porter
DailyAccess Corporation
thanks
unknown
2005-06-08 06:49:29 UTC
Mr. Doug,

I was able to fixed the problem it has something to do with
the
setup of Message Service on the jaguar server, unfortunately
the
article that i was micmicking is not working, the obtaining
of
message queue is working but its not getting any message
published by the publishing application, i think there is
something
wrong with the publishing of the message. There's no
movement on the values from the Statistics folder of Message
Service.

Please help...

thanks a lot...
thanks
Doug Porter
2005-06-08 13:38:17 UTC
Glad you got the first problem resolved. Could you post the code you are
using to publish a message to the queue?

Doug Porter
DailyAccess Corporation